Page 1 of 1

The Motorsports of Trucrane

Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2026
by viviennefu
Is Trucrane Motorsports a sales site that anybody has used? How did it go for you? Can you trust them?

Re: The Motorsports of Trucrane

Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2026
by ezra.olawaleer
During Trucrane's Black Friday sale, I purchased a MAD mid pipe and an SST valve controller. Both have not been installed yet, but the purchase was successful. Knowing his stellar reputation on the G8x 6MT Facebook page was helpful. I would definitely place another order with him.

Re: The Motorsports of Trucrane

Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2026
by dahliamn
The racing team at Tru Crane is genuine.

Re: The Motorsports of Trucrane

Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2026
by wrenpapadopoulosbs
Additionally, I have placed an order with Tru Crane, albeit it was quite some time ago and it was for a single item. Not a problem.