Stunning MG Branded Chronograph Watch [Sicura (Breitling) Valjoux 7734 New Old Stock]

Looking to buy a classic MG? Selling parts? Or selling your car? Post your MG-related ads or questions here.
chard101

Stunning MG Branded Chronograph Watch [Sicura (Breitling) Valjoux 7734 New Old Stock]

Post by chard101 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:00 pm

I've been on the TZ UK Watch forum for a few year now. I have an MG commemorative watch for sale there and one of the members suggested I post it on an MG form, so here I am.

The watch was made to celebrate the famous car manufacturer MG's 50th Anniversary in 1975. It is made by Sicura (Breitling) and is branded with the MG logo.

This has never been worn and had remained unused in its original box with warranty card until it was discovered a few years and then sat in my watch box.

The watch it in New Old Stock condition although there are two minor marks on the bracelet which can been seen in the photos.

As for timing, the watch runs less than 1 minute slow over 24 hours. The timing could be adjusted however I did not want to remove the original case back seal sticker to do this. I would recommend the watch is serviced anyway due to being unused for nearly 45 years.

Powering this watch is a hand wound Valjoux 7734 movement. It is a 17 jewel, cam controlled, chronograph, lever movement operating at 18,000 bph.

I am asking £920 with £20 going to the charity fund raiser on TZ-UK. If you are interested I can meet in London or Portsmouth. Alternatively, I have the watch for sale on e_Bay, currently priced at £950 due to temporary reduction in selling fees until Monday night.

If you have any questions, please ask. I have tried to take high resolution photos with a Macro lens from all angles. If there are any other details you need then let me know.

[url=https://flic.kr/s/aHsmJRAeGh[/url]

Return to “Classifieds and MG Cars For Sale”