My old BGT

Please post anything MG related that doesn't belong in the other model-specific forums.
sd1961

My old BGT

Post by sd1961 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:49 am

Hi all,

I'm new to the forum so please excuse me if I'm in the wrong place. Im trying to find out if my old BGT still exists. DVLA have no record of it so Im guessing it's been off the road for many years. It was professionally restored in 1985 and due to personal circumstances I sold it shortly after. It was blue and the reg no was JWP 931N. I bought it from a chap in Evesham and sold it to a young lady in Stratford upon Avon. Any help or advice would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance. Steve

steve00136

Re: My old BGT

Post by steve00136 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:39 am

There's a form you have to complete and send to DVLA requesting current owner details usually if there has been a traffic accident. But if it is not sorned then most likely scrapped. Assume you have checked out on https://www.cardatachecks.co.uk/carcheck/lookup.php .
DVLA will give you a list of owners buying and selling dates and towns but not names and addresses for £5 - might narrow down the extent of your search.
steve livesley
Nottingham
www.mymgb.info

Return to “MG General Chat”