Am I alone on here ?

Please post anything MG related that doesn't belong in the other model-specific forums.
Cyprinus

Am I alone on here ?

Post by Cyprinus » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:47 am

I joined this forum a short while ago as I thought that it looks a nice small site as they are usually nice and friendly and get a good few regular posters and contributors only to find that I am alone on here. Is it me or something that haven't done? I have posted three times and still no replies to them which I don't really mind or even any other posts have been added since I have been coming on here.

Some one obviously owns the web site and it seems such a shame that it isn't used. It seems rather like being the guy who drinks alone.

Are well, just an observation.
Amateurs built the ark....................... ..................Professionals built the Titanic !!!!! :roll:

MGB
Site Admin

Re: Am I alone on here ?

Post by MGB » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:43 am

Hi there, you're not alone (though I know it must seem like it at times on here!). I'm the admin and don't check as often as I'd like too but I keep the site running and approve as many posts and new members that come in as often as I can.

Unfortunately we're a bit slow to get going... I love MG cars which is why I set this small community up, so if you know any other MG enthusiasts please invite them over. :)

redrobbin

Re: Am I alone on here ?

Post by redrobbin » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:03 pm

Hi all we are never alone just need to promote site more I've given few of my mg friends in USA site details to get more to join up along with few friends locally with mg. The more we do the bigger the site grows . I produce mgbgt parcel shelfs and will be adding link to here once my Web site up and running .

Return to “MG General Chat”