Page 1 of 1

Where to buy Gutter Mouldings - Chrome Trim

Posted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:05 am
by TerryBB
HI, i am new to the forum having just bought a 1967 MGB GT, and in order to try and keep it in top cond, i am looking to buy the trim around the windows, i believe its called 'gutter mouldings' however, i cannot find any supplier online that sells them; it appears they may have done a long time ago, but not now???

Can anyone point me in the right direction please where i can buy them from.

In fact i am looking to replace the whole chrome trim around the doors and windows / roof.

thank you for your help