Page 1 of 1

Interior trim piece

Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:03 pm
by Heironymous
1972 MGBGT.
Can anyone tell me what the piece of trim above the load bay at the back of the roof lining is called. Also anyone know where I can get one. I've looked everywhere but this is a bit of a mystery. Thanks