1974 MGB Roadster (Chrome bumper model)

Looking to buy a classic MG? Selling parts? Or selling your car? Post your MG-related ads or questions here.
Michaelk3289

1974 MGB Roadster (Chrome bumper model)

Post by Michaelk3289 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:57 am

Hello All

its with great sadness that i need to move my MGB on

I took the MGB in part ex against a 1972 Triumph TR6 on 1/5/18

i wanted a full sale for the TR6 however i couldn't achieve the kind of money that i wanted, luckily i was contacted by a guy who was looking to buy my car but needed to sell his MGB first, we agreed a deal where i took his car and cash

the plan was to keep the MGB for a year or so and enjoy it, however i can't and i need the cash from the car for more house works

its a 1974 Tundra Green MGB Roadster with black interior and roof, the car is in great condition and looks stunning
in my short time of ownership i have done well over 200 miles driving the kids back and fourth (only when the sunshines)
the car is on steel wheels but can come with a set of 5 x wire wheels with knock offs
i would describe the overall condition as very good
the roof has clearly been fitted in the last few years
the sills and underside are solid
the engine runs well
the interior is in excellent condition with what looks like a new interior (presumably when roof was done)
seats are covered in Black vinyl, no damage, rips and or marks, they look like new
there is a wooden dash "transfer" which looks great and in my opinion smartens the dash up
over drive on 3rd and 4th and it works
log book in my name registered to my address
Mot exempt however i insisted the previous owner had one done before i bought it.
if you wanted to be picky the chrome would benefit from being redone and there are one or 2 areas of paint that could do with some attn in the future (no rust coming through) just some bubbles)

i believe its worth circa £8-9k

however i will take an offer

pics in the links, you should also be able to find the album showing my TR6 mentioned above.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/80305766@ ... 7868830375

or

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmnbeXt6

##### PLEASE NOTE THE PHOTOS SHOW THE PRIVATE PLATYE THAT HAS NOW BEEN TAKEN OFF THE CAR########

CAR NOW ON REL 271M

call me on 07766745835

Return to “Classifieds and MG Cars For Sale”